Duration: Oct 2014 – Sep 2018
Funder/ Partner: National Foundation of India
The budget works in the project include:
- Pre-budget consultation with a charter of demands presented to the State Government- This is based on budget analysis and consultations with the CSOs working on the issues of children.
- Facilitating a participatory budget making in a municipality and documenting the process- interaction with municipality to ensure the participatory budget making.
- Analysis of budget transparency standards at State and sub state level: Comparison of standards of budget transparency with that of the State and sub state level.
- Public expenditure tracking a social sector spending (TB disease) involves the tracking of expenditure up to lowest level using budget as a tool
- Training a budget intern: to train an intern in understanding the budgets and conducting budget analysis