This page contains all the resources developed during the course Bihar Mentorship Project. This was a school-based Action Research project operational in Bihar where we initially implemented in-school modules and later responded to school closures during Covid19 by sending regular learning-postcards to children. These resources include a variety of outputs such as a Toolkit on building resilient school-systems for education in emergency, Teaching Learning Materials like our postcards, all our research reports and a documentary.
In order to keep this space dynamic, we will keep updating this from time-to-time with the latest and relevant resources. If you have any suggestions for resources that can be added to this space, please write to us at email@example.com.
2. Building resilient school systems for comprehensive response to education in emergencies –
A Comprehensive Toolkit
3. Bihar Mentorship Project Impact Evaluation Reports
– Baseline Summary
– Endline Report
4. The Wire published an article titled, ‘What a Survey of Children in Bihar Revealed About Online Schooling’ written by Dr. Jyotsna Jha and Ms. Neha Ghatak. It was published on 25 May 2020.
5. Impact of Covid19 on Education and Lives of Marginalised Children – 5-State Study
6. The Effect of the Covid-19 Pandemic and Economic Distress on Education: A View from the Margins
8. A presentation based on our Covid-response intervention – Learning Through Letters
11. Teacher’s Workshop Reports